Pembroke Town Election is Saturday, June 20, 2020
This is a critical juncture for the town of Pembroke. We have two experienced Selectmen retiring, a newly hired town manager, and an unprecedented public health crisis.
As an attorney, small business owner, parent, taxpayer and municipal leader, I have the experience and know-how our town needs to help guide us through these challenging times.
As your next Selectmen, I’ll seek creative, fiscally responsible solutions to address our town challenges. I’ll work to ensure that Pembroke taps into state, county and federal funding sources to help relieve the burden on local taxpayers. I’ll also make sure Pembroke takes the long view when it comes to capital planning and development.
My priorities also include making sure Pembroke is a more welcoming community for people of color, educating ourselves and our community on historical and current issues of racism, and teaching our children about social justice. We must ensure that Pembroke continues to be a great place to live, work and raise a family for all.
I’d be honored to earn one of your two votes on Saturday, June 20. Please see sidebar for details on voting by mail. If you have any questions or an idea to share please drop me a line. Thank you!
- Law Partner & Real Estate Broker
- Associate General Counsel, Satellite Communications firm
- Intellectual Property Attorney
- Social worker
Civic & Municipal Experience
- Pembroke Planning Board, Chair
- South Shore Women’s Business Network
- Pembroke Chamber of Commerce
- Pembroke Democratic Town Committee
- Road to Responsibility Human Rights
- Old Colony Planning Council delegate
- Hanson Board of Selectmen
- Hanson Kiwanis Club
- Bridgewater State University, M.S.W.
- New York University Law, J.D.
- Loyola University, B.A.
- Married to Bob Coletta, son Luca