Pembroke Town Election is Saturday, June 20, 2020
This is a critical juncture for the town of Pembroke. We have two experienced Selectmen retiring, a newly hired town manager, and an unprecedented public health crisis. As an attorney, small business owner, parent, taxpayer and municipal leader, I have the right mix of experience to help guide us through these challenging times. As your next Selectmen, I’ll work to find creative, fiscally responsible solutions to address our challenges and ensure that Pembroke continues to be a great place to live, work and raise a family.
I’d be honored to earn one of your two votes on Saturday, June 20. Please see sidebar for details on voting by mail. If you have any questions or an idea to share please drop me a line. Thank you!
- Law Partner & Real Estate Broker
- Associate General Counsel, Satellite Communications firm
- Intellectual Property Attorney
- Social worker
Civic & Municipal Experience
- Pembroke Planning Board, Chair
- South Shore Women’s Business Network
- Pembroke Chamber of Commerce
- Pembroke Democratic Town Committee
- Road to Responsibility Human Rights
- Old Colony Planning Council delegate
- Hanson Board of Selectmen
- Hanson Kiwanis Club
- Bridgewater State University, M.S.W.
- New York University Law, J.D.
- Loyola University, B.A.
- Married to Bob Coletta, son Luca